3 Steps to a Safe Data Strategy
Strategy development can hold you back
You want to leverage your organization’s data assets, including those containing sensitive information, but you can’t get consensus on how to move forward due to:
• Concerns over the use of sensitive information
• Lack of clarity around what you’re trying to achieve and how to do it safely
• Varying levels of digital literacy making it hard to find common ground
Developing a safe data strategy that works
In this webinar, Luk Arbuckle, Chief Methodologist at Privacy Analytics, will show you how to create a data strategy that makes effective use of your data assets, including sensitive information, while also helping you to gain alignment with internal stakeholders.
At the end of this webinar, you’ll understand know:
• The real reason you can’t get your organization on board with your data goals
• How to build trust with the stakeholders whose alignment you require
• 3 steps to rapidly develop and deploy an effective safe data strategy
If you’re looking to unlock the business value in your organization’s sensitive information – to drive business goals like new revenue streams and innovation – make sure you join us live on Dec 10 and stick around for the Q&A.